The TSC provides support for the following applications:
- Desktop Support
- (ARS) Applicant Registration System
- Microsoft Office Products
- User Accounts
The TSC Help Desk has created a list of helpful links and reminders to assist you throughout the school year.
Contact the TSC Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 863-519-8040 if you have any questions or concerns.
Permissions request forms for both schools and district office staff are located on the focus portal under the Resources tab. The form needs to be submitted by the Principal or Director for your school or location.
Teachers, Administrators, Secretaries and Counselors are automatically added to Focus and a permissions request form is not required to be submitted for standard permissions.
In your ticket, please include your full name, SAP#, school, and the specific issue that you’re experiencing.
Help Desk staff can,
- Unlock Windows Accounts (AD)
- Unlock SAP accounts
- Reset your security questions
- Change your existing email in ARS – Applicant Recruiting System to your current email or your Polk email
- and other Account issues
After having your password reset, please be sure to login on the computer for the first time on our PCPS network prior to removing the device for home use.
In the staff portal you can do the following:
- Change/ Reset your Password
- Access your job application by Clicking “Links”> Job Application> Open Online Application> Yes>
- View, print, save your Payroll Info
- View and select your Employee Benefits
- Update your personal email address on the Contact Info option (for Polk County Staff who use Parent Portal).
- Fill out your Travel Voucher. Note: on the form your start and end destination must be your work or your home address.